Sunday, January 24, 2021


        


Hello all. Welcome to My Cooking Tales ! Thank you for stopping by . This is a food blog on simple vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes mostly Indian recipes,  some internatiional recipes and some tricks and tips to make everyday cooking easy. 

Now something about Me  Sujatha Manoj,

My name is Sujatha Manoj and I live in Kochi, The Queen of Arabian Sea with my husband Manoj and 2 teenage daughters. Sorry ,my elder daughter is not a teenager anymore.  

This is my first experiment with blogging. My passion for cooking started after marriage like any other girl . All I had was a small recipe book "100 Vegetarian Recipes" which my Sis-in-Law gifted me and some handwritten recipes which I got from my mother and Mum-in-Law .My husband, a non veg food lover and me knowing only veg dishes that also traditional which we say ‘Nadan’ dishes. My first guru in Non veg cooking is my Mother in Law and my mother taught me Kerala vegetarian dishes .  This I am talking about 25 years back. Those days Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor' s  KHANA KHAZANA  was the only cookery show on television. That also once a week . I used to t flip pages of my recipe book a dozen times while cooking. But the real passion started when my 2 daughters started schooling. I found it very challenging to prepare food that they would like to eat.

My recipes are mostly from my mother and mother in law’s collections, some from magazines and TV shows, some my own creations and some from other food bloggers which I accept. You should give the credit where it’s needed. 

I am not saying I am an expert in cooking but anything you cook at home just add that magic ingredient LOVE,It will be a perfect dish. The most important thing is to  share and enjoy your food with loved ones.

If you have any queries about a recipe please use the comment box of that recipe or mail me to sujatham2311@gmail.com. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

                                                  “Happy Cooking”


 

              

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Restaurant style Chilly Garlic Mushroom Gravy

                                 Chilli Garlic Mushroom                              Like most of my recipes, this quick Chilly garlic mus...